Sunday, March 13, 2011

Today I love...

Jon Rafman's Google Street View

So awesome. This guy must have some real patience. And a hardcore processor on his computer.

Text Twist
  
Players form words from a set of six scrambled letters, and must find at least one 6-letter word using all the letters to get to the next round. Additional points are granted for words using at least three letters. I spend too much time playing this game but at least it uses some brain power.


Shabby Apple
Maroon Dress with 4 Ruffles and Cap SleevesClose this window
 

Classic and classy vintage inspired dresses for women of all shapes. They also just started carrying swimsuits! I own the Tuileries dress in the flirty collection and it's so adorable. Perfect spring dress.


Thanks Coldplay, you always fucking do this to me! Choreographer Travis Wall created this piece during last seasons SYTYCD for contestant Robert and former contestant/alumni Allison. While I was supposed to be focusing most on Robert since he was in it to win it, I couldn't take my eyes of Allison. She is definitely one of my favorite contestants ever and she just keeps improving every time I see her. But props to Robert too, of course.

Logo 
The best and largest compilation of charity driven thrift stores that I know of on the internet.

Hope you enjoyed your Sunday/funday!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.artfagcity.com/2009/08/12/img-mgmt-the-nine-eyes-of-google-street-view/

    ReplyDelete