Sunday, February 13, 2011

My first blog entry!





Hello all-
I am super new to this whole blogspot thing so please bear with me. Back in the day I use to sport a livejournal but it seems somewhat archaic compared to this.

Lost and Confused Signpost
Source

My hope for this blog is that it becomes a tool for tracking/sharing my ideas, opinions, inspirations and emotions; all of which seem quite fleeting lately. I have not allowed myself the luxury of any realistic interpretations of expression. I am afraid of my own thoughts and beliefs and desires because I believe that if I had them all laid out before me, if I really were to face them, I wouldn't know what to do with them. I wouldn't even know where to begin.


I want to change all of that. I want to turn what is internal and abstract into something tangible through expression, art, creativity, motivation and most of all follow through. I refuse to stand by and watch my life slowly pass before me until one day I wake up and I realize that I have received nothing of what I wanted that life had to offer. And for what? All because I was too afraid to face my own voice? Afraid to self actualize?

I cannot allow that to happen. I will not. Time to break out of my shell.
Surreal Paintings By Mihai Criste
By Mihai Criste

No comments:

Post a Comment