Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today I love...

I have always been a big fan of Jim Carrey and this SNL skit just reinforces why: Black Swan




The musician Twin Shadow has caught my attention as of recent. Here is one of my favorite jams off his album "Forget": Slow

I'm obsessed with this etsy designer's hats. One day I hope to be able to afford several: Hats by Behida Dolic
  tile shell, new hat-not discounted

This chocolate is worth every penny: L'Artigiano Italian Chocolate OR the best cheaper alternative: Lindt


LArtigiano Sale Dolce di Cervia Chocolate Bars | Extra Bitter Dark Chocolate

“TeuxDeux's simplicity is like Sticky Notes without the nasty residue left on your monitor and desk.”: TeuxDeux

Definitely one of the best new cartoons out there (click on "videos" to watch for free): Adventure Time!

Beautiful photos in color during the Great Depression era: Captured: America in Color from 1939-1943 
 Color America

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment